Monday 19 January 2009

Staggering on quickly

The period between Christmas and new year was me being a good daughter/friend/ bla bla taking brisk walks in the country side visiting resthomes and having really close friends tentively asking if I was ready to meet anyone yet.
I worked over this time to because yet again being nice (it's a disease someone please send me a cure ) I worked so my co-workers could spend time with loved ones.
I'm trying to skip through things fast to get to new year
2009
How Lemontov is really my agoney aunt (yes I know I need to get out and get laid ) how it needs to be - you don't need to like them you just need to like the look of them.
Anyway - There is a car crash fortnight coming up which I'm not proud of but it is funny in a tragic way

12 comments:

  1. I love other peoples car crashes! And I would have thought that some of my anti-nice would surely have started to rub off by now. Maybe you are permanently nice? Plenty of worse things to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning FB.
    A little late on the Happy Birthday, hope year 36 is good to you.
    Auntie Lermontov: it has a nice ring to it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is some crackers coming up
    Justfly I know it's funny
    must learn to be less nice dammit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall bottle some of me and send it over!!!! How, I have yet to figure out. *hugs*

    Watch who you lay, there are some crazies out there.

    Loves ya
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. buckle up for the crash and take care.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. sunsilk - feeling a bit alice in wonderland today
    Yacky - it's been and gone just tidying up after the craziness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing wrong with being nice, just don't be too nice (like the kind that always gets run over)

    *hug* lotsa love to ya, L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Sis watch giving out sunshine to the mean people or the Cousin might have to take you out on field training ;)

    *hugs and Happy Tuesday*

    ReplyDelete
  9. D - can't help it but usually avoid men
    BS - I took his advice and look where I ended up (just kidding)
    isn't it hump day yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got waylaid by some guy?? You want I should rough him up a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  11. now I know why I didn't see you updating... I somehow didn't have you on my follow list! *SHAME*

    You're sure on it now!!

    ReplyDelete