Thursday 29 January 2009

Belly Dancing

hell it as much fun as you can have with your clothes on (well thats legal anyway)

hilerious nothing like been stuck in a room full of crazy woman getting in touch with their inner goddess

I can feel it now you want to see my camel (and I'm not talking about wearing too tight jeans)

As some of you will know I have restarted my social experiment of internet dating sites and am slowly making my way through the unloved uncared for and those that must be on a list somewhere.

It is funny how many guys seem to think this normal dating site is adult friend finder - it that whole I've got wine in my fridge and I want to get to know you better oh and whats your favourite sexual position thing . . . . that makes me laugh

9 comments:

  1. The Belly dancing does sound like it would have been fun to watch!

    And, I look fwd to hearing the results of your internet dating experience. I know Mr Right, is out there for you FB.

    Keep us posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have signed up for belly dancing classes in March. I can't wait!
    Good luck with the internet dating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Between Belly dancing and Hoola Hoops what else is there? er there could be belly button shots--just saying :) Happy Friday girlie and here's to a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you enjoyed the belly dancing class. It's always fun when you do something where everyone is laughing and having a good time, it makes life better.

    As for the internet dating, it usually doesn't take much stirring for the morons to rise to the surface. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely going to try and find classes in my area.

    Hubby and I may start taking classes to learn the official South Carolina dance: The Shag. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. D, that it the Carolina dance, not just South Carolina.....

    I'm still loving the mental picture associated with this topic...

    ReplyDelete
  7. as I have said a number of times, dancing is good, no matter what kind! it's fun, and is good excercise (letting the dance teacher hang out here lol).

    Did you know belly dancing was originally pre-natal excercising, i.e. preparing for giving birth?

    I tried online dating... forget it. All they want is your money, whether you have any or not!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lerm - I'm a dating disaster lol
    Justfly - You will love it
    BS - giggle thats good
    eo-per-nex - the surface is covered in them
    D - smile
    yacky - it's not good for your blood pressure
    dorrie - smile and yes and it's not a problem of offers it's the quality of offers I'm picky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let's just get to the slow dancing so we can all cop a feel. Geez :-)

    ReplyDelete