Wednesday 21 January 2009

it's finished but how did it start?

How did this all start
We were just friends after all in the same group of people that knock around and get drunk together
It was just a Sunday - he said he would cook and we would do DVD's I didn't think nothing of it I just presumed that other people would turn up at some time
He's a mate
So I rocked up to his apartment round 12 the hair of the dog was issued while we waited for the meal to finish
He had set the table
We ate chatted randomly
Drinking vodka with a splash of coke for color
Watched the Kingdom my legs slumped over him cat balanced on my chest (animals adore me )
Slung the next DVD on we changed positions as I had a bad back so he suggested I just prop up against him
Things started getting a bit hot and messy
I decided to leave
he is not my typical type
This is the point of descent
still trying to clear my head over all of this

7 comments:

  1. and all bad stories end with the phrase..."alcohol was involved"

    don't beat yourself up over it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* Things will get better with time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear girl, don't worry so much these things happen at times *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yacky there was two weeks of . . . . and there was alcohol involved
    D - just confused
    BS - over it please send a man that does WHAT HE SAYS ON THE TIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a woman. He sounds like he was perhaps less than a man. Shit happens. You have become stronger the last while so you will easily discard this, F-B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great movie! I have been in that spot many times, it sucks sometimes. Although, that is kinda how Hubby and I got together.


    Chin up sweetie. If you need to chat, let me know, k?


    Big huge hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All good stories begin with - there was alcohol involved!

    ReplyDelete