Thursday 29 January 2009

salsa for beginners

Theres nothing like being trapped in a room (or in this case a bar) where the smell of desperation hangs like jazz aftershave at an eighties disco

I rock up to meet my group of fellow lonely loser people with their fixed smiles and polite conversation, casting an eye of the group I was able to boost my self esteem by realising even though I'm packing a few pounds at the moment (don't panic green peace aren't breaking my door down to save me) that I'm still near the top.

Now I know there will be a few of you saying it's whats on the inside that counts and yes it is but I have found over the years that the average person doesn't really care if your nice if you look like you should be ironing your dresses on a wok.

Now for all you that require a review of salsa and it's fun dancing was great fun but the men . .. . . I'm saving myself for Anne Summers delights
xx

8 comments:

  1. Don't give up hope...my SIL met her husband at salsa dance instruction and he is very handsome and wealthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more. Everyone talks about inner beauty, but when the rubber meets the road it still usually boils down to physical attraction. At least in the beginning.

    Therefore, since you have both qualities I expect you to be living the life of a pampered princess in the not too distant future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never know where love will strike you. It's a crazy thing.. I met my partner on a night I did not want to go out in the slightest. I wasn't dressed to the nines or anything either. It just happened!! Happy Thursday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be either naive or sheltered...who's Anne Summers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys
    yacky go on google it but not at work lol blush

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to find a person who is not average. Now I fall into the “not average” category, I even have papers to prove it. That just leaves the 15,000 km distance (I'm not that good of a swimmer).

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've made me want to go and buy a bottle of Jazz - bring back the eighties!

    Perhaps you'll be saved from Anne's machinery by one of the guys at belly dancing LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. eo-per-nex - I know so close but yet so far away (hey don't knock the papers I've got them round here somewhere too)

    Lerm - Don't do it!!
    bellydancing was a all check thing and FM it was funny

    ReplyDelete