Friday 23 January 2009

full house

I have Doggyblog and a friend coming to stay this weekend
so the bubbly is on chill
I have a fridge full of girlie food ( I normally eat my own body weight everyday)
and I have to clean a bit and make up the beds
so I will be sleeping on the couch but . . . I don't really sleep at the moment so am doing my villiage of the dammed look at the moment

thought for the day
if turkey ham was created naturually that would be one hell of a light off don't tell anyone moment

8 comments:

  1. You and DB have a great girly weekend! Wish I could visit too. (I'd bring my own sleeping bag) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turkey ham, oh that's priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend FB & nothing wrong with the Village of the damned look - I've got half a beard ATM

    ReplyDelete
  4. how come when I read your blog, I am not sure it is in English?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Burst, it's in Fabrunettic.
    F-B, I'm just catching up. I have been really slack with reading lately (spending lots of time on the phone, though). I hope you are mast up and hull down and sailing right. Have a great weekend with Doggyblog, tell her I said hey.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hugs* I hope you are both having a great time!!!! I am hunting for my bank card so I can meet up with one of my girlies ..."she makes me feel like danicng *wiggles hips*, like dancing the night away!!!" *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. going to see if I can sleep
    this non stop jet lagged feeling is killing me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunsilk...I saw the bankcard under your mattress next to your Glock.
    FB...hope you sleep soon. I remember the controversy when they first started teaching Fabrunettic; I am glad it seems to have blown over.

    ReplyDelete