Sunday 25 January 2009

happy New Year

We are now in the year of the Ox
It is Australia day
so a large percentage of the world has a hangover or are like the troupers they are drinking through the barrier

I'm going to work on my new years reslolutions (just not today)

and get this for being an ass wipe moment

I got a text to my cell on saturday asking me to a gathering from someone I didn't know
Turns out it was Rob trying to trick me into going to something
silly twat

doing my happy dance he is gone today
can we draw a line in the sand over all that mess
we did and yipee he won't be back for six months

10 comments:

  1. I hope your weekend with Doggyblog was great... girly weekends usually are.

    hm, sounds like good riddens? take care, FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and in six months you'll be stonger with a much brighter outlook......right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a great girlie weekend
    it is I can't believe some of the BS
    Yacky - He won't be back properly for at least a year so it's not a problem

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Dorrie dais - goodbye and good riddance! Did you Youtube the happy dance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of hot men around, FB..don't let them fall through the cracks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lerm - it is something the world should not be made to witness
    Doanli - duh I live here have you seen the local talent . . . it's not good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also---

    Wish I could learn to speak Australian. :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm bi-lingual due to my family being split (the shame my family keep marrying Australians)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Better they keep marrying Australians than marrying Americans.

    Trust me, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. eo-per-nex - did you get married and not tell me honey giggle

    ReplyDelete