Saturday 4 June 2011

Restless

I'm restless I can't seem to settle.

Maybe I'm not meant to be here.

My problem is nothing is holding my attention for long. I go from that being out of my comfort zone to being bored out of my brains in a second.

So what do I do?

Currently I'm supposed to be studying for some exams but I can't pick up the momentum. I guess I'm jealous of people that don't want more and are able to settle.

I guess I will stick it out for a few more months and in August take time out and figure out what I want to do next.

1 comment:

  1. Chanel is the ultimate luxury brand for style chanel replica, eyewear, and ready-to-wear collections. Its ultimate style value and demand make it vulnerable to numerous impersonations. Here is a guide to ensure that the coveted handbag that you have purchased is indeed authentic Chanel. Finding an authentic Chanel is not too tough if you watch really closely. The two Cs that form the logo of chanel replica are always done up heavily. If you find these Cs stitched very superficially and not possessing heavy quilting the bag is a definite fake. The quilting on a chanel replica is always matched up with great accuracy on both the sides. The stitching on the bag is done up perfectly. There is no shabby stitching. Chanel boasts of a superior craftsmanship and hence you will never find badly aligned hardware or superficial stitches on the bags.

    ReplyDelete