Tuesday 10 February 2009

Break point

when did dating simply become the battle of the sex's
There is more single people then ever before but no one seems to meet the right person
There is of course the most comercial day of the love calender coming up this saturday hope everyone is fully advanced with their plans

There is a high chance I will spend it watching rugby with the girls as the man and I are both in a dead lock and neither of us are standing down

we have thrown our gauntlets down but neither of us will break front line to pick up

I can hear some of you going man? who? where?

there is of course allot going on in my world

I'm a bit dazed and confused and wondering

10 comments:

  1. I miss ya and hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. never give up... prince charming will arrive when you least expect him to. I was 49 when mine arrived! lol
    oh, and Valentine's day is just another day for me...I don't care for all the hype about it...honest! (he better send some flowers or else... ahem *wink*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to give presents to myself when I didn't have a man in my life. (And I know how to choose the best prezzies. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you had Santana's "All in the Game of Love" playing as you typed this. And Rugby seems as good a way as any to spend V day. But, I think the guy will crack first.

    Great to see you posting again

    ReplyDelete
  5. doanli has it right. Go buy yourself something, you deserve it.
    Oh the gauntlet game, I could certainly relate to that one with one the relationship of one of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. F'ing bullshit hallmark induced holiday.... Hahahaha. Me and all my singletons from the gym are gonna go out to dinner and a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope to spend a lot of time on the phone, and maybe see my woman on the webcam. No dinner )or anything else) what with us being over 800 miles apart, but I like what I have so far.

    I miss your frequent updates. Take care out there, F-B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss your updates too? A man??? Does this mean you are busy with real life love? That's the best reason for no updates.

    ReplyDelete