Monday 18 May 2009

Your rambling - no I'm not I;m sitting

This is my last week of work before I join the great unwashed, unfortunitly I can't claim unemployment benefit so the government will be saving itsself £50 a week or what ever great amount it is . . .
I am being self indulgant and taking a little time to decide what I want to do with my life so be prepared for pointless posts as I rollercoaster through that period

on a truely down note I know I have reached that chunky chick point as I keep being chatted up turkish men and I keep going home at midnight because I get too bored

6 comments:

  1. hang tuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chunky? Nah... It's surplus for the long walk. You'll be fine.

    Make all the pointless posts you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the point of pointless......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloody Turks - don't they know that you're a descendant of Anzacs. If you're posting pointlessly - then we'll match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to see you Soccor
    Doug 0 I could kick start jet planes with the calf muscles I have at the moment
    Dori - there will be many
    yacky - hopefully not too many will be drunken
    Lem - they will do when I clear the bar snigger

    ReplyDelete