Sunday 17 May 2009

Resting

I took this shot while eating my lunch it is from last weekend. On the 22nd I will be finishing work then we are driving to Glasgow Scotland and walking the west highland way which is 100 miles long we are doing it in 5 days which is pretty foolhardy. Hopefully I will be able to break pace to take a picture or two (we walk at 3.1 miles an hour so you can't take photos).


Those that I Ruv will probably get a text or call when I manage to get a signal (it's remote where we are walking)

One other minor detail - I currently have a sprained ankle but will still be walking

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry about photographing on your way, hon. Those cameras are heavy to carry anyways, ouchie!

    Getting excited? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hogwash....I want pics

    just kidding......be careful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pshaw, a cam don't weigh much :-) I don't know if I could handle 100 miles, but I would love to give it a try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a better man than I FB. Do take cam - scenery looks awesome - and you'll want some memories - so that you don't have to do it again!

    A mate of mine recently walked the Santiago Pilgrims' route - he loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dori - I usually carry my camera a litre or so of water and food and waterproofs etc so the pack is packed heavy but I'm used to it
    Doug - take my place giggle
    Yacky - if it rains I will end up walking through miles of knee high water and stuff
    Lem - when you come out of rehab lets go huh

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope your ankle is better! mine's still sore from a game last Thursday.... great picture L!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fine foto...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice one! My parents just did the same thing. They loved it.

    ReplyDelete