Friday 29 May 2009

Reports of my death have been grossly exagerated!!

That has become a catch phase of mine after struggling through rain hail and bizarre bursts of sunshine and scrambling up rock and then bursting into the bunkhouse or B&B
I walked for 36 hours altogether I think.
I managed to walk through a chest infection
I have double blisters and my ankles have disappeared (I am hoping they will resurface tuesday)
So we conquered the west highland way
I'm now going to tidy the house sort a few things out and disappear to Geneva for a long weekend of drink and fine food

7 comments:

  1. Waaaa, your weekend sounds better than mine!

    *hugs* have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had already commented here this morning... sorry, guess I was still half asleep lol
    glad to see you got back safely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. I empathise about the nasty chest infection, too. Maggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of you in the G - look up Andy and say G'day 4 me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...still waiting for a photo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. heyy!! how are you??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Europe is just so darned compact. Hope you are having a great weekend, FB,

    ReplyDelete