Monday 23 March 2009

currently losing the plot!

Where do I start

The fact that I am work wise breathing through a straw as the work is piled head high at the moment

the fact that I nearly spent 8 hours traveling yesterday

the disturbed sleep from the cat trying to sit on my head to wake me so I would give her a cuddle - it was cold and windy outside she did in the end settle down next to my pillow

or the fact that you make me crazy (sorto in a good way) but not sure if it's at all healthy to want something so much that you can't have

the fact that they were arguing 3 deep round my desk this morning and it wasn't even 8am

getting a five minute breather

and have been told that ladies don't floss their teeth in public ?? go figure

6 comments:

  1. well if you have something in your teeth what else are you supposed to do?

    sorry that there seems to be so much stress, darlin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a gal BRUSHING HER TEETH while stopped at a stop light! how gross is THAT? oh, it was in California I saw that, not here in Europe. I wouldn't even consider brushing mine in the ladies room, let alone in public!

    Sorry for all your stress... please take care!

    P.S. the winds have arrived here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it only gets better, FB. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that the mother ship was well.

    Bloody work - we deserve lotto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have my permission to tend to any personal needs at work, at your desk if necessary. Tell them I said so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. health is highly overrated, cough, think I'm coming down with something

    ReplyDelete