Saturday 14 March 2009

breaking all my own rules and sperm in a yogurt pot

I have broken the fundermental rules that I have always stood by.
In biblical terms I am coveting my neighbours ass (well not my neighbours, but you get the picture).
An affair of words


So yes I spend alot of time argueing with myself

I am on a rollercoaster of moods at the moment

On a comedy note my lovelies my close friend had her baby and at the same time offered up her partners sperm to yours truely.
Alas I declined I don't think the world is ready for us creating our own villiage of the dammed with all the children looking the same or . . . . all of us moving into one big house together (big love style) although we could all cope I am very easy to live with apart from the habit of just taking my shoes off . . .

8 comments:

  1. what's wrong with taking your shoes off or should I even ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. giggle the thing is I just take them off so there is abandoned shoes for people to break their necks on

    but apart from that I'm adorable every household needs a me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very adorable and there is a Mr Right out there ready to meet you, but there has to the 'Right Time"

    And that goes for you too, Lerm, re: Miss Right.

    I'm trying to develop my Sixth Sense at the moment, I plan to visit (American) Civil War sites and see ghosts.

    But I see big love affairs in the future for you FB and for our Lerm!

    (And I cannot get my mind off of my native Russian friend's deceased grandpa, who was a pilot for the USSR during WW2, being so proud of her. She is an officer in the US Army.)

    Go ahead now and laugh at me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And does this neighbour have a nice ass?

    That would be a complicated affair, having related children, not no mention legally tricky...

    Buy a shoe tree or a mat, fer gosh sakes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog eats comments.

    I know all about neighbour's arse!

    Good choice re avoiding the sperm donation - that sounds like it would get complicated quickly.

    I'm pleased that Dori holds hope for you - I too see big things in the not too distant future.

    Hope your Monday is ok

    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. The other Dorrie, me, received a LOVELY package in the post today... thank you sooooo much! It's beautiful (and took longer to get across the channel then packages across the Atlantic do... geeeeez).

    ReplyDelete
  7. a neighbour's ass? can I see?

    ReplyDelete